Friday, March 19, 2010

Why must he like that ?
Will he be happy after spurting out shit ?
So what even if you are older than me ?
I will not respect you when you make my loves one cry !
So what if you gave us money ?
Your money cannot buy our heart !
You are just insulting her !
I HATE YOU !
I wish that i can move to a new without your presence!
Hope that i can never ever see you.
I am willing to sleep in the Alleys than seeing you !
You think she own you ?
Its not ! the truth is that you own us !
You own us ! understand ?
Think you are sick go see doctor la!
Why must keep emphasizing as if we kidnapped you !
I am not even 18 you ask me help you buy beer !
Crazy ! Think you drunk can anyhow talk ?
Then next time i sleeply i anyhow scold la !
You don't want face people want face okay ?!
If you really dunwan face, then go throw all your face and don't tell people you know me
This is not the first time. It is 100% more than 100 times.
You make my loves one sad i can be crazy !
I HATE YOU !
Think we all your maid is it ?
Want take or buy beer take yourself la !
Why ask we all take ?!
We your maria is it ?
Ask we all take then we all take la !
Stop thinking as if you got alot money okay ?
We don't need you too take care of us !
Me , my sisters and my mother can survive till 100+ year old without a single cent from you !
We don't need this house !
We can rent one outside !

No comments:

Post a Comment